Professional Electric Bike Assembly Service
Get Your New E-Bike Assembled by a Professional Bike Shop!
The electric bikes we sell come up to 85% assembled. Many customers are fine completing the assembly process themselves. Some are not however.
For those who what the assembly done for them, we offer the option to get the bike assembled by a professional bike shop with e-bike purchase. How does this work? Please read carefully!
Some restrictions apply. You must be within a 10 mile radius to a local shop where your e-bike can be assembled for you. The local shop will need to offer assembly services - but this is a very common service.
Add Professional Electric Bicycle Assembly to your order at checkout along with the address and full contact info on the bike shop of your choice and we will take care of the rest!
THIS IS THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS ________________________________________________________
- Add "Professional Electric Bike Assembly" to your order
- Give us the address of your local bike shop you would like us to ship the bike to or we can find one for you as your "Shipping Address" when you place your order. Include the bike shop's phone, address and the contact's name as well.
- The local bike shop MUST be within a 10 mile radius of your billing address. We will NOT process orders with a shipping address outside this radius if you have provided the address.
- Compete your order
- If you did not provide a bike shop address, we will find one for you within 10 miles of your billing or other address you provided at checkout
- We will confirm the information and process the order
- We coordinate with the bike shop on the delivery and assembly process
- The bike will be shipped to the local bike shop. We will notify you of the address, phone, and contact person that will be doing the assembly. You will receive an automated shipment tracking email once it ships.
- The bike assembly process adds up to 3-5 additional days to the process. Expect the entire order processing/shipping/bike assembly to take from 6-10 business days. (We cannot and do not give an exact timeline for the assembly process since this is done by a third service provider (bike shop).
- Once your bike has been assembled, we will pay the bike shop for your assembly up to the amount paid. (Any amount due over the total amount paid by the customer at purchase is to be paid by the customer at pickup.)
Call us at 941-702-4530 if you have any additional questions. Or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.