Juggernaut Ultra 1000W 48V E-bike by Biktrix. Extra $50 Off at Checkout with Coupon Code "BIKTRIX$50"!*
Biktrix is the first company to bring Ultra bikes to production in the world. With 6 revisions of bikes sold out in Sep 2019, we have more experience with these motors than any other e-bike manufacturer. Now, we present to you the ULTIMATE Ultra 1000 ever built. SRAM Drivetrain and 160Nm of torque make this bike the very best that money can buy.
FREE 180mm dual piston Hydraulic brake upgrade on all bikes bought on pre-sale.
What makes these bikes different from the other Juggernauts?
- Torque sensor + PAS sensor
- The Ultra is the most powerful ebike in the market today equipped with a torque sensor
- 1000W (rated), 1500W (peak) version
POWERFUL 48V 1000W MOTOR, DISC BRAKES
The 6061 Aluminum frame, 1000W rated, 1500W (peak) power motor, Torque assist + PAS (cadence assist) + Throttle , 48V/14 Ah -21Ah battery, and SRAM GX 10 speed are only some of the great features that come standard on the Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000. The velo plush saddle and Kenda Juggernaut 26x4.0, Kenda Havoc 27.5x3, Schwalbe Super-Moto-X 27.5x2.8 tires give you the smoothest ride you've ever had!
BAFANG ULTRA MOTOR SYSTEM
The mid-drive motor constantly samples relevant information at a frequency of up to 80,000 Hz via a torque sensor and two speed sensors. The resulting data on crank torque, vehicle speed and the speed of rotation of the pedals is made available to the controller, ensuring precise control of the vehicle while achieving the highest possible efficiency.
The Ultra Drive System puts the rider in complete control. In spite of a generous power output and a maximum torque of more than 160 N.m, the motor operates in virtual silence. The modular motor design and integrated controller make disassembly easier and improve service responsiveness.
The high-contrast LCD display delivers all important information at a glance and can also be read in direct sunlight without difficulty. The BAFANG handlebar controller gives good feedback, is extremely robust and easy to use. The additional output can be individually controlled by five support levels. The user interface is clearly legible and intuitive to use. This display is protected against contact and ingress of water and dirt and complies with protection class IP 65.
PEDAL ASSIST AND THUMB THROTTLE GIVES YOU POWER ON DEMAND
This fat tire mountain e-bike offers five levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) mode to choose from. You can choose the level that's right for your type of riding. The Juggernaut Ultra 1000 comes with an incredible DPC-18 Color display on the handlebars. You can control this on the DPC-18 Color display that's included right on the handlebars. This monitors your speed, battery life, trip meter, and choice of pedal assist level.
Both the Juggernaut Ultra 1000 variants come with torque assist + PAS (cadence assist) + throttle As you pedal, the motor measures how often you're pedaling and helps you proportionally. You can boost motor performance by setting assist levels between 1 to 5 levels where level 1 gives you least assist but most range while level 5 gives you maximum assist and least range.
Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 E-Bike Features:
Mid-drive motor - Mid-drive motors are much more efficient than hub drives as they can use the bike's gears as transmission. Climb the steepest hills. Conquer anything
- Torque and Cadence sensored - The Ultra motor has the smoothest power delivery of any bike motor in the market today. While being smooth, it also puts out more power than you ever need
- 1-5 programmable levels of assist
- 160Nm of torque
- Custom Biktrix Inverted Fork w/ 100mm travel
- Fast charging - Our batteries charge up to 80% in just 2 hours. This means less time charging and more time riding!
- Removable battery - All our bikes have removable batteries. Each bike comes with a unique key that's necessary to unlock the battery
- Integrated front light - Never ride blind again. Our bikes come with front lights integrated with the main battery of the bike
- Dual-piston hydraulic Tektro brakes
- 25-60 miles range based on battery choice (depending on battery size, rider's weight and riding conditions)
- Motor programming can be modified by the user using the settings on the handlebar to change from 1000W off-road use to 750W street legal use
- Includes front and rear fenders, and rear rack (value $100)
- Leading Warranty - Limited lifetime warranty on our frames + 1-year warranty on all electronics. Note that wear and tear is not covered under warranty
Motor: 1000W Bafang Ultra Mid-Drive motor
- Transmission (Drivetrain): SRAM GX 10 speed
- Brakes: Tektro E-350 Dual Piston Hydraulic
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
Load Capacity : 400 lbs
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Rider Weight Limit: 350 lbs.
- Range: 40-100+ km (25-60miles) range based on battery choice
- Includes front & rear fenders, and rear rack (during pre-sale)
- 160Nm of torque
- Free and fast shipping
- No sales tax
Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 Electronic Bicycle Specifications:
|Model||Juggernaut Ultra 1000|
|Motor||1000W Bafang Ultra Mid-Drive motor|
|Fork||Biktrix Inverted air fork, 100mm travel, 15x150mm Thru Axle|
|Headset||Threadless 1-1/8 1-1/2 Tapered|
|Shifter Rear||SRAM GX 10 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX 10 speed|
|Crank Set||170mm Aluminum Arms with 44t Steel chainring|
|Bottom Bracket||Bafang Ultra ISIS|
|Front Hub||Quanta 150mm 36H|
|Front Axle/Skewer||15mm Thru|
|Rear Hub||Quanta 190mm 36H|
|Rear Axle/Skewer||12mm Thru Axle|
|Rims||26"- 80mm 36H, Black 27.5"- 35mm 36H|
|Tires||Kenda Juggernaut 26x4.0, Kenda Havoc 27.5x3, Schwalbe Super-Moto-X 27.5x2.8|
|Brakes||Tektro E-350 Dual Piston Hydraulic|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Hydraulic w/ motor cutoff|
|Handlebar||Alu - 31.8 clamp, 700mm wide, 10mm rise 7° Sweep|
|Seat Post||Aluminum 28.6mm|
|Seat Post Clamp||31.8mm QR|
|Saddle||Velo Plush narrow|
|Display||DPC-18 Color Display|
|Assist Type||Cadence and Torque Assist|
|Other||Aluminum Fenders, Rear Rack, Adjustable kickstand|
Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 Electronic Bike Manual:
Download Old Juggernaut User Manual HERE (very useful for all Biktrix eBikes)