Epik 500W 48V 10.5Ah Sports Edition by E-Joe
The Epik Sports Edition (SE) does not disappoint. It is the perfect marriage of power and portability in an electric bicycle. This e-bike is quite popular for its amazing looks, its functionality, and just as important, its excellent value. This quality ebike comes with components typically found on bikes priced well over $2,500.
The E-Joe Epik SE is a feature-rich mid-price folder, and one of EBR’s favorites (see video review below). It is really well-balanced with the battery built into the rectangular toptube/downtube. While it is relatively affordable, it still has a lot of features that will impress, including front and rear fenders, a seat handle, suspension fork up front, and a raised rear rack for storage of small items with side bars that allow pannier attachment.
The 20” x 2.15” wheels are puncture resistant and will give you both comfort and maneuverability, and a little extra advantage with the rear hub motor. The front and rear disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power, and include an electronic cutoff (to cut power to the motor when braking).
The 500-watt geared rear hub motor is a little bit lighter and more torquey than if it were gearless, and it does free wheel so there will not be any drag if you coast along. The rear location of the motor also provides a little extra traction, and provides a nice balance with the weight of the battery.
As summed up by Electric Bike Review (EBR), the e-Joe Epik SE is an affordable folding electric bike which offers a great combination of utility (fenders, rack, lights, suspension fork) at a low price point; with its relatively powerful geared motor, combined with an impressive battery capacity for good climbing and range, this is one of the best folding ebikes on the market.
This product is in stock now and can be delivered in 3-5 days. Click "Buy Now" now to place your secure order and we will send you a tracking number within 24 hours.
E-Joe Epik SE Cruiser Electric Bike Specifications:
- Motor: 500W Rated with 700W Peak Rear Brushless geared hub motor
- Battery: 48V 10.5Ah LG Cells Lithium-Ion
- Range: up to 40 miles (depending on terrains and rider’s weight)
- Recharging Time: about 4 hours (at low battery)
- LCD Display: On/OFF Power, Battery Level, Pedal Assist Level, Throttle/PAS Mode Switch
- Electric Assist Modes: 3 Level Pedal Assist, Thumb Throttle Control
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame Foldable Design
- Tires: 20” x 2.15” Kenda Puncture-Resistant Street Tire
- Seat: Selle Royal Hertz Trekking Saddle
- Brakes: Front/Rear: Zoom 160 mm Disc Brake
- Transmission: 7-speed Shimano Tourney TX-55
- Accessories: Front/Rear Fenders, Rear Rack, Magnet Clip, Front/Rear Lights
- Gross Weight (In box) : 50 LBS
- Net Weight (Only Bike): 50 LBS
- Battery Weight: 7 LBS
- Box dimension: 35 x 18 x 27 inches
- Load Capacity: 300 LBS
- Colors: Frosty White, Black Matte, Tangerine and Sky Blue
- GEOMETRY MEASUREMENTS: Unfolded Dimensions: 14.5" Seat Tube, 26" Reach, 23" Stand Over Height, 25.5" Width, 65.5" Length, Folded Dimensions: 39.5" Length, 22.5" Width, 27" Height
- Dimensions when Folded: 35 x 24 x 17 inches
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax