2019 Epik 500W (700W Peak) 48V 10Ah Sports Edition by E-Joe. Call or Email for Best Price!
The Epik Sports Edition (SE) does not disappoint. It is the perfect marriage of power and portability in an electric bicycle. This e-bike is quite popular for its amazing looks, its functionality, and just as important, its excellent value. This quality ebike comes with components typically found on bikes priced well over $2,500.
The E-Joe Epik SE is a feature-rich mid-price folder, and one of EBR’s favorites (see video review below). It is really well-balanced with the battery built into the rectangular toptube/downtube. While it is relatively affordable, it still has a lot of features that will impress, including front and rear fenders, a seat handle, suspension fork up front, and a raised rear rack for storage of small items with side bars that allow pannier attachment.
The 20” x 2.15” wheels are puncture resistant and will give you both comfort and maneuverability, and a little extra advantage with the rear hub motor. The front and rear disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power, and include an electronic cutoff (to cut power to the motor when braking).
The 500-watt geared rear hub motor is a little bit lighter and more torquey than if it were gearless, and it does free wheel so there will not be any drag if you coast along. The rear location of the motor also provides a little extra traction, and provides a nice balance with the weight of the battery.
As summed up by Electric Bike Review (EBR), the e-Joe Epik SE is an affordable folding electric bike which offers a great combination of utility (fenders, rack, lights, suspension fork) at a low price point; with its relatively powerful geared motor, combined with an impressive battery capacity for good climbing and range, this is one of the best folding ebikes on the market.
This product is in stock now and can be delivered in 3-5 days. Click "Buy Now" now to place your secure order and we will send you a tracking number within 24 hours.
E-Joe Epik SE Cruiser Folding Electric Bike Features:
- Comes in 4 colors - Sky Blue, Matte Black, and Frosty White and Tangerine.
- Strong and responsive with a 48V 10Ah LG Cells Lithium-Ion.
- Achieves an excellent 55-mile range per charge. (depends on weight of the rider and the terrain)
- This bike can effortlessly climb hills and is a blast to ride around town.
- The Epik SE comes equipped with a 48V battery that sends power to a 500W brushless motor.
- This power output is paired with a with a 7-speed transmission for maximum efficiency.
- This bike is compact and lightweight; the perfect fit for someone who needs to store or transport the bike regularly.
- An aluminum frame ensures the bike is rust resistant and will last for years to come.
- LED Display mounted to the handlebars will show the rider an On/OFF Power, Battery Level, Pedal Assist Level, and Throttle/PAS Mode Switch.
E-Joe Epik SE Cruiser Electric Bike Specifications:
- Motor: 500W Rated with 700W Peak Rear Brushless geared hub motor
- Battery: 48V 10Ah LG Cells Lithium-Ion
- Range: up to 30 miles (depending on terrains and rider’s weight)
- Recharging Time: about 4 hours (at low battery)
- LCD Display: On/OFF Power, Battery Level, Pedal Assist Level, Throttle/PAS Mode Switch
- Electric Assist Modes: 3 Level Pedal Assist, Thumb Throttle Control
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame Foldable Design
- Tires: 20” x 2.15” Kenda Puncture-Resistant Street Tire
- Seat: Selle Royal Hertz Trekking Saddle
- Brakes: Front/Rear: Zoom 160 mm Disc Brake
- Transmission: 7-speed Shimano Tourney TX-55
- Accessories: Front/Rear Fenders, Rear Rack, Magnet Clip, Front/Rear Lights
- Gross Weight (In box) : 60 LBS
- Net Weight (Only Bike): 50 LBS
- Battery Weight: 7 LBS
- Box dimension: 35 x 18 x 27 inches
- Load Capacity: 300 LBS
- Colors: Frosty White, Black Matte, Tangerine and Sky Blue
- Dimensions when Folded: 35 x 24 x 17 inches
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax