Hollandia - Evado 7.18 Step-Through 700C Electric Bicycle. Free Gift of Cycle Force Helmet with Order!
You have never ridden an e-bike like the Hollandia Evado 7! FIVE POWER ASSIST levels really get you going! You also have the option to shut off the motor, in which case the Shimano Tourney 7-speed derailleur will provide you with smooth shifting and even smoother riding.
The 700cx40 tires provide a good grip on the road without too much rolling resistance. What is really unique about the Hollandia Evado 7 is that the motor by Bafang (36 watt, 240 watt output) has a capacitor and is located in the front wheel hub. This allows for a traditional crankset which means a lot less weight than you might see on many other e-bikes.
The capacitor will also store energy, allowing for the lights to be on even while the bike is not in motion! This is an important safety feature not found on many e-bikes in the United States. The battery takes 5-6 hours to charge and has a cycle life of 500 charges. The Hollandia Evado 7 has a maximum range of about 25 miles per charge, dependent upon power assist level used and other conditions.
*Your gift will be included automatically in your order. Not valid during sale periods.
- Frame/Fork: Aluminum Eurostyle frame with Mode suspension fork in 18 inch step-through style or 19 or 21 inch men's frame, available in Blue or White in step-through or Charcoal in men's frame
- Wheels/Tires: 700c double-wall aluminum rims with Kenda Kourier 42-622 tires
- Drivetrain: Shimano 7 speed TX-35 rear derailleur with alloy cranks and enclosed front chainguard, Lithium-ION 36 Volt battery with rated capacity of 13 Amp-hours, Bafang Motor with 240 watt output
- Brakes/Cockpit: Promax aluminum handlebar, Promax alloy V-Brakes, Vader comfort city saddle, ergonomic grips, anti-slip comfort pedals, Promax adjustable alloy stem, alloy quick release seat post
- Extras: Bell, kickstand, transparent wheel guard, rear rack, front and rear lights, removable battery that locks in place (four keys included)
|MOTOR TYPE||FM G31.250.D/V Front Drive Motor|
|MOTOR NOMINAL OUTPUT||240 watts|
|MOTOR PEAK OUTPUT||250 watts|
|MOTOR TORQUE||30 Newton meters|
|BATTERY BRAND||Phylion Wall-ES with Integrated Rear Light|
|BATTERY VOLTAGE||36 volt|
|BATTERY AMP HOURS||13 ah|
|BATTERY WATT HOURS||481 wh|
|CHARGE TIME||4~6 hours|
|ESTIMATED MIN RANGE||25 miles|
|ESTIMATED MAX RANGE||50 miles|
|DISPLAY TYPE||Fixed LED Console|
|READOUTS||Battery Level (5 Dots), Assist Level (1,2,3,4,5)|
|DISPLAY ACCESSORIES||Light On/Off Switch|
|DRIVE MODE||Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist Pedalec|
|TOP SPEED||20 mph|