Lombardo - E-Amantea Hybrid Road Men's Electric Bicycle. Free Gift of Cycle Force Helmet with Order!
An electric bike like you've never seen before. Thanks to the innovative Bosch system, the e-bike becomes something more. A new, convenient, and versatile means of transport that can take you anywhere without effort. A powerful, fluid, and discreet motor that, thanks to the on-board computer that provides a real-time analysis of parameters like pedaling intensity, strength applied, and traveling speed, gradually goes into function, changing the very concept of "assisted pedaling."
Energy is utilized optimally, too, which makes it possible to use an extremely small lithium battery that recharges in just two and a half hours from any 220V outlet. When you ride a Lombardo Electric you'll get a new, convenient, and extremely easy-to-ride bike. A quiet revolution that will improve everyday mobility while protecting the environment.
Cicli Lombardo Spa is an Italian Manufacturer that has been making bikes for over 50 years. The company has passed through three generations of the family and has only bettered with age. Their success is credited to their attention to detail, innovative technology, and willingness to try new concepts in techniques. All bicycles are handmade in Trapani Sicily.
*Your gift will be included automatically in your order. Not valid during sale periods.
- Frame/Fork:: LIghtweight Crossfit aluminum 6061 frame on an aluminum fork with single Lombardo RST shock
- Wheels/Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Plus 42-622 tires
- Drivetrain: Bosch Performance Generation II 25 km/h 36 volt motor with four settings (50%, 120%, 190%, and 275% assist), Bosch Power Pack battery with 400 W-h, max 60 Nm torque
- Brakes/Cockpit: Shimano M335 hydraulic disc brakes, 9-speed Shimano Deore M590 shifters, Sella Royal Arrow saddle
- Extras: Bosch Intuvia backlit computer display, rear-mount kickstand
|MOTOR TYPE||Performance Line CX Mid-Mounted Geared Motor|
|MOTOR NOMINAL OUTPUT||250 Watts|
|MOTOR PEAK OUTPUT||250 Watts|
|MOTOR TORQUE||75 Newton meters|
|BATTERY VOLTAGE||36 Volt|
|BATTERY AMP HOURS||11 ah|
|BATTERY WATT HOURS||400 wh|
|CHARGE TIME||3.5 hours|
|ESTIMATED MIN RANGE||44 miles|
|ESTIMATED MAX RANGE||109 miles|
|DISPLAY TYPE||Bosch Intuvia Removable Backlit LCD|
|READOUTS||Speed, 4 Assist Levels, Battery Voltage, Odometer, Estimated Range, Clock, Max Speed, Average Speed, Trip Time|
|DISPLAY ACCESSORIES||Independent Button Pad|
|DRIVE MODE||Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist Pedalec|
|TOP SPEED||20 mph|