PFIFF Grazia 26/24 Bosch Step-Through Electric Tricycle Bicycle. Free Gift of Cycle Force Helmet with Order!
Without effort, Grazia-Bosch allows mobility by adding the power of the Bosch Active Line engine to your pedal action. You can choose between 4 different support modes for needed motor assistance. Take off in high gears or long journeys: the torque controlled motor with its powerful battery allows up to 25 miles distance and needs a maximum of 4 hours for a full recharge cycle.
Design and construction are suitable for riders up to 265 lbs. The extremely low step-through allows to step up onto the tricycle with ease.
PFIFF Vertriebs GmbH was founded in 2004 by four experienced experts in the bicycle business. All PFIFF bicycles and tricycles are designed and made in Germany.
*Your gift will be included automatically in your order. Not valid during sale periods.
This product is in stock now and can be delivered in 3-5 days. Click "Buy Now" now to place your secure order and we will send you a tracking number within 24 hours.
BIKE SHIPS BY FREIGHT! CALL FOR FREIGHT PRICING!
PFIFF Grazia 26/24 Bosch Electric Bicycle Features:
- Maximum Speed is 15.5 MPH.*
- The torque controlled motor and its powerful battery have a maximum range of 27 - 37 miles per charge.**
- Maximum rider weight: 265 lbs.
- Pedal Assist
- Frame/Fork: Heavy duty tig welded steel frame and fork with anti-corrosive power coating paint
- Wheels/Tires: Schwalbe smooth reflective tires, 26 inch in the front, 24 inch in the rear, double wall alloy rims
- Drivetrain: Bosch Centemotor with 400 watt battery and 7 speed internal Shimano hub
- Brakes/Cockpit: Coaster brake, alloy V-Brake, parking brake, Wens comfort seat and grips
- Range: 25 Miles
- Drive Power Modes: 4
- Product #: PF15002095
- Extras: Cargo box, suspension seat, post fenders and adjustable stem
- Extremely low step-through allows to step up onto the tricycle with ease
- Heavy duty tig welded steel frame and fork with anti-corrosive power coating paint
- Schwalbe smooth reflective tires, 26" in the front, 24" in the rear
- Double wall alloy rims
- Bosch Centemotor with 400 watt battery and 7 speed internal Shimano hub
- Coaster brake, alloy V-Brake, parking brake, Wens comfort seat and grips
- Cargo box
- Suspension seat post
- Adjustable stem
- Charging time is a maximum of 4 hours
- Maximum Cargo 55 lbs / 25 kg
* Dependent on rider weight, terrain and weather
** Dependent on speed, rider weight, terrain and weather
PFIFF Grazia 26/24 Bosch Step-Through E-Bike Specifications:
|MOTOR TYPE||Active Line Cruise Mid-Mounted Geared Motor|
|MOTOR NOMINAL OUTPUT||250 watts|
|MOTOR PEAK OUTPUT||250 watts|
|MOTOR TORQUE||50 Newton meters|
|BATTERY VOLTAGE||36 volts|
|BATTERY AMP HOURS||11 ah|
|BATTERY WATT HOURS||400 wh|
|CHARGE TIME||3.5 hours|
|ESTIMATED MIN RANGE||27 miles|
|ESTIMATED MAX RANGE||34 miles|
|DISPLAY TYPE||Bosch Intuvia Removable Backlit LCD|
|READOUTS||Speed, 4 Assist Levels, Battery Voltage, Odometer, Estimated Range, Clock, Max Speed, Average Speed, Trip Time|
|DISPLAY ACCESSORIES||Independent Button Pad|
|DRIVE MODE||Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist Pedalec|
|TOP SPEED||15.5 mph|
|2050 / 710 (mm)|
Max. payload user
Max. payload luggage