ProdecoTech Genesis 300 v5 36V 300W Cruiser Folding Electric Bike. Extra $100 with Coupon Code "PRODECOTECH$100".
The precise and dependable SRAM X5 Derailleur and X7 Twist 8-speed shifter ensure an effortless ride while offering the option of pedaling for exercise. In addition, the Avid BB7 disc brakes and Avid 180-millimeter HS1 heat-shedding rotors supply reliable stopping performance. Triple-wall deep 25-millimeter rims add strength and rigidity to the Genesis v5. The lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame folds for easy storage.
This version 5 bike is equipped with our new frame design which incorporate a downtube-mounted battery. Battery systems are currently 36V 14.25Ah which are linked to a 600W motor.Top Components
TOP NAMES FOR INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE. ProdecoTech quality is unquestionable with components from industry leading brands like SRAM, Rock Shox, Avid, Continental, Truvativ, SR Suntour, Kenda and Samsung. ProdecoTech builds extremely high quality bicycles first, then adds the power elements that also make it a top quality electric bicycle.
ACCURACY IS THIER PRIORITY. ProdecoTech electric bicycles are built in the USA to meet or exceed industry standards with industry leading accuracy for all specifications. They test for rated efficiency versus max peak power. This ensures that the electric bicycle you buy, performs exactly how you would expect in battery life, speed, distance and power.
Prodeco Tech Genesis Cruiser Electric Bike Features:
- The clean and contemporary style of the brushed aluminum Genesis is unmatched in today’s e-bike market
- The 500-watt motor powers this sleek folding bike up hills with ease
- Just turn the half-twist throttle for “power-on-demand” propulsion to engage the motor and reach speeds of up to 18 mph
- The 36-volt, 10.4 amp, high-capacity Samsung cell battery provides green energy efficiency and riding distances of 18 to 25 miles per charge
- The precise and dependable SRAM X5 Derailleur and X7 Twist 8-speed shifter ensure an effortless ride while offering the option of pedaling for exercise
- In addition, the Avid BB7 disc brakes and Avid 180-millimeter HS1 heat-shedding rotors supply reliable stopping performance
- Triple-wall deep 25-millimeter rims add strength and rigidity to the Genesis v5
- The lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame folds for easy storage
- Compact aluminum folding frame - rust resistant
- 25-35 miles per charge, plenty of battery life to ride
- Step Through Frame Perfect for women
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Stay in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- This bike comes fully assembled
- Built in the USA
- No Sales Tax
- FREE SHIPPING
Prodeco Tech Genesis Folding E-Bike Specifications:
|MOTOR||Front FSG 36V 300W|
|BATTERY||36V 10.4Ah Samsung Cell|
|FRAME||Folding Aluminum 26" Rim|
|FRAME FINISH||Brushed Aluminum w/ Satin Clear|
|HANDLEBAR||Promax 31.8 Mid-Rise 600mm|
|SADDLE||Velo 3205 Plush 268 x 173|
|SHIFTER||SRAM X7 – 8 Speed|
|DERAILLEUR||SRAM X5 – 8 Speed|
|BRAKES||Avid DB1 Hydraulic Disc|
|PEDALS||HTI A120SS Sealed|
|TIRES||Continental Double Fighter 1.9|
|RIMS||Triple Wall Deep 25mm|
|INCLUDES||Ebike, Battery, Manual, Bicycle Tool|