ProdecoTech Genesis 600 v6 36V 600W Cruiser Folding Electric Bike. Extra $100 with Coupon Code "PRODECOTECH$100".
The newest addition to one of the most popular electric bikes on the market today, the Genesis 600 version 6 offers ‘unfold and go’ convenience in an easy-to-operate step-through design. The ProdecoTech Genesis 600 full-size foldable frame has a 600 Watt Direct Drive motor mounted in the back wheel, which delivers 830 Watts at peak.
Just turn the half-twist throttle for “power-on-demand” propulsion to engage the motor and reach speeds of up to 20 mph. The precise and dependable SRAM X4 Derailleur and X7 Twist 8-speed shifter ensures that your pedaling can balance harmoniously with your throttle.
The 36 Volt, 10.4Ah, high-capacity Samsung cell battery provides 1200 MPGe and riding distances of 25 to 35 miles per charge with a 5-hour charging time. A bike this powerful needs superior stopping power and that’s where the SRAM Avid DB1 Hydraulic disc brakes and Avid 180-millimeter HS1 heat-shedding rotors come into play.
In addition, Continental tires and triple-wall deep 25-millimeter rims add strength and stability to the Genesis 600. The Genesis 600’s lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum alloy frame is exceptionally strong, yet easily foldable for storage in trunks, on boats or wherever your commute or travels take you.
TOP NAMES FOR INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE. ProdecoTech quality is unquestionable with components from industry leading brands like SRAM, Rock Shox, Avid, Continental, Truvativ, SR Suntour, Kenda and Samsung. ProdecoTech builds extremely high quality bicycles first, then adds the power elements that also make it a top quality electric bicycle.
ACCURACY IS THIER PRIORITY. ProdecoTech electric bicycles are built in the USA to meet or exceed industry standards with industry leading accuracy for all specifications. They test for rated efficiency versus max peak power. This ensures that the electric bicycle you buy, performs exactly how you would expect in battery life, speed, distance and power.
- The clean and contemporary style of the brushed aluminum Genesis is unmatched in today’s e-bike market
- The 600-watt motor powers this sleek folding bike up hills with ease
- Just turn the half-twist throttle for “power-on-demand” propulsion to engage the motor and reach speeds of up to 20 mph
- The 36-volt, 10.4 amp, high-capacity Samsung cell battery provides green energy efficiency and riding distances of 25 to 35 miles per charge
- The precise and dependable SRAM X4 – 8 Speed Derailleur and SRAM X7 – 8 Speed shifter ensure an effortless ride while offering the option of pedaling for exercise
- In addition, the SRAM Avid DB1 hydraulic disc brakes and 180 millimeter rotors supply reliable stopping performance
- Triple-wall deep 25-millimeter rims add strength and rigidity to the Genesis v5
- The lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame folds for easy storage
- Compact aluminum folding frame - rust resistant
- 25-35 miles per charge, plenty of battery life to ride
- Step Through Frame Perfect for women
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Stay in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- This bike comes fully assembled
- Built in the USA
- No Sales Tax
- FREE SHIPPING
|MOTOR||pTech 600W Rear Direct Hub|
|BATTERY||Samsung Rack 36V 10.4Ah Li|
|TOP SPEED||20 mph (32 km/h)|
|POWER APPLIED||Twist Throttle w/ Battery LED Indicator|
|FRAME FINISH||Brushed Aluminum|
|COMPONENT FINISH||Matte Black|
|HANDLEBAR||Promax 31.8 Mid-Rise 600mm (Adjustable)|
|SHIFTER||SRAM X7 – 8 Speed|
|DERAILLEUR||SRAM X4 – 8 Speed|
|CRANKSET||Truvativ E400 Aluminum 42T x 170mm|
|BRAKES||SRAM Avid DB1 Hydraulic Disc|
|PEDALS||HTI – F2 Folding|
|RIMS||Triple Wall Deep 25mm|
|SPOKES||18/8 Stainless Steel 12 Gauge|
|INCLUDES||Ebike, Battery, Manual, Bicycle Tool|