ProdecoTech Genesis v5 36V 600W Step Through Electric Bicycle. Extra $100 with Coupon Code "PRODECOTECH$100"
The popular step-through aluminum Genesis commuter e-bike is now powered by Samsung battery cells mounted in the downtube of the frame. This new design allows for a better balanced bike and increased protection of the battery from the elements. The 14.25Ah battery and 600 Watt direct drive motor get you where you want to go fast.
The Continental Town & Country tires are outfitted with Avid DB1 hydraulic disc brakes and Triple Box 36H rims for ultimate stability and a smooth ride. The RockShox XC28 fork provides more robust suspension, Velo saddle and Promax handlebar for control and comfort. The Genesis has evolved into a very affordable and reliable commuter e-bike with SRAM components for enhanced performance and power.
TOP NAMES FOR INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE. ProdecoTech quality is unquestionable with components from industry leading brands like SRAM, Rock Shox, Avid, Continental, Truvativ, SR Suntour, Kenda and Samsung. ProdecoTech builds extremely high quality bicycles first, then adds the power elements that also make it a top quality electric bicycle.
ACCURACY IS THIER PRIORITY. ProdecoTech electric bicycles are built in the USA to meet or exceed industry standards with industry leading accuracy for all specifications. They test for rated efficiency versus max peak power. This ensures that the electric bicycle you buy, performs exactly how you would expect in battery life, speed, distance and power.
- The clean and contemporary style of the brushed aluminum Genesis is unmatched in today’s e-bike market
- The 600-watt motor powers this sleek electric bike up hills with ease
- Just turn the half-twist throttle for “power-on-demand” propulsion to engage the motor and reach speeds of up to 20 mph
- The 36-volt, 14.25 amp, high-capacity Samsung cell battery provides green energy efficiency and riding distances of 25 to 35 miles per charge
- The precise and dependable SRAM X7 – 8 Speed Derailleur and SRAM X7 – 8 Speed shifter ensure an effortless ride while offering the option of pedaling for exercise
- In addition, the Avid DB1 hydraulic disc brakes and 180-millimeter rotors supply reliable stopping performance
- SC J32M Triple Box 36H rims add strength and rigidity to the Genesis R V5
- The lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame folds for easy storage
- Compact aluminum folding frame - rust resistant
- 25-35 miles per charge, plenty of battery life to ride
- Step Through Frame Perfect for women
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Stay in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- This bike comes fully assembled
- Built in the USA
- No Sales Tax
- FREE SHIPPING
|MOTOR||600W Rear Geared|
|BATTERY||36v 14.25Ah Samsung Cells|
|FRAME||Rigid Aluminum 26″ Rim|
|FRAME FINISH||Brushed Aluminum|
|FORK||RockShox XC28 100mm|
|STEM||Promax Alloy 40° 25.4|
|HANDLEBAR||Promax Cruiser 610mm|
|SADDLE||Velo 3205 Plush 268 x 173|
|SHIFTER||SRAM X7 – 8 Speed|
|DERAILLEUR||SRAM X7 – 8 Speed|
|BRAKES||AVID DB1 Hydraulic Disc|
|PEDALS||HTI A120SS Sealed|
|TIRES||Continental Town & Country 2.1|
|RIMS||SC J32M Triple Box 36H|
|INCLUDES||Ebike, Battery, Manual, Bicycle Tool|