We no longer carry ProdecoTech bikes. Please check out our other fine selections of electric bikes: https://www.ebikejoy.com/collections/ebikes-on-sale
The Genesis RS V5 has an innovative design with the battery now mounted in the downtube of the frame. This new design allows for a better-balanced bike and increased protection of the battery from the elements.
The 36 Volt battery is equipped with Samsung cells that add up to 14.25Ah of energy, and uses the powerful 600 Watt motor. The braking system has been upgraded to SRAM DB5 hydraulic disc brakes and the RockShox Recon 120mm suspension fork provides more robust suspension.
The Genesis has evolved into a comfortable commuter with superior performance and power equipped with Continental Town & country tires and Velo saddle. Go up to 30 miles on a single charge and let this e-bike take you everywhere!
TOP NAMES FOR INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE. ProdecoTech quality is unquestionable with components from industry leading brands like SRAM, Rock Shox, Avid, Continental, Truvativ, SR Suntour, Kenda and Samsung. ProdecoTech builds extremely high quality bicycles first, then adds the power elements that also make it a top quality electric bicycle.
ACCURACY IS THEIR PRIORITY. ProdecoTech electric bicycles are built in the USA to meet or exceed industry standards with industry leading accuracy for all specifications. They test for rated efficiency versus max peak power. This ensures that the electric bicycle you buy, performs exactly how you would expect in battery life, speed, distance and power.
ProdecoTech Genesis RS Cruiser Electric Bicycle Features:
- The clean and contemporary style of the brushed aluminum Genesis is unmatched in today’s e-bike market
- The 600-watt motor powers this sleek electric bike up hills with ease
- Just turn the half-twist throttle for “power-on-demand” propulsion to engage the motor and reach speeds of up to 20 mph
- The 36-volt, 14.25 amp, high-capacity Samsung cell battery provides green energy efficiency and riding distances of 25 to 35 miles per charge
- The precise and dependable SRAM X9 – 8 Speed Derailleur and SRAM XO – 9 Speed shifter ensure an effortless ride while offering the option of pedaling for exercise
- In addition, the SRAM DB5 Hydraulic Disc disc brakes and SRAM Centerline
180 millimeter heat-shedding rotors supply reliable stopping performance
- SC J32M Triple Box 36H rims add strength and rigidity to the Genesis RS v5
- The lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame folds for easy storage
- Compact aluminum folding frame - rust resistant
- 25-35 miles per charge, plenty of battery life to ride
- Step Through Frame Perfect for women
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Stay in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- This bike comes fully assembled
- Built in the USA
- No Sales Tax
- FREE SHIPPING
ProdecoTech Genesis RS Cruiser E-Bike Specifications:
|MOTOR||600W Rear Geared|
|BATTERY||36v 14.25Ah Samsung Cells|
|FRAME||Rigid Aluminum 26″ Rim|
|FRAME FINISH||Polar White Gloss|
|COMPONENT FINISH||Black OR White|
|STEM||Truvativ 31.8 x 5|
|HANDLEBAR||Truvativ 31.8 Riser|
|SADDLE||Velo 6202 Plush 275 x 203|
|SHIFTER||SRAM XO – 9 Speed|
|DERAILLEUR||SRAM X9 – 8 Speed|
|BRAKES||SRAM DB5 Hydraulic Disc|
|ROTORS||SRAM Centerline 180mm|
|PEDALS||HTI A120SS Sealed|
|TIRES||Continental Town & Country 2.1|
|RIMS||SC J32M Triple Box 36H|
|INCLUDES||Ebike, Battery, Manual, Bicycle Tool|