ProdecoTech Mariner 500 v5 35V 500W Folding Electric Bicycle. Extra $100 with Coupon Code "PRODECOTECH$100"
The Prodeco V5 Mariner Electric Bike is made from Aircraft Grade Aluminum. This reflects Prodeco Technologies' commitment to building the best American built E-Bikes.Meet the newest addition to the ProdecoTech Mariner family. The Mariner V5 combines our most compact electric bike with a powerful 500 watt motor!
The Mariner electric bike is one of the cleanest looking and most compact electric bikes in its class.The Mariner is designed to be the perfect folding e-bike for the marine environment. Lightweight, salt air friendly, portable and easy storing ability are some of the features which make the Mariner your best friend for traveling around town. Just give a half-twist to the throttle, activating “power-on-demand” propulsion, and away you go.
Cruise along at speeds of up to 20 mph with its free-spinning, 500-watt motor mounted to the rear wheel, which delivers 500 watts at peak. The Mariner 500 has a maximum range of 35 miles per charge, thanks to the 36V - 11.6 ah SAMSUNG Battery. You will also admire the control and dependability of the Avid Db1 Hydraulic front disc brake. In addition to the high-end, salt-air friendly aluminum features, the Mariner 500 is equipped with a reinforced, heavy duty SRAM PC 971 9 Speed chain. This impressive package ensures an effortless ride around town or seaside, all while offering the option of pedaling for exercise.
TOP NAMES FOR INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE. ProdecoTech quality is unquestionable with components from industry leading brands like SRAM, Rock Shox, Avid, Continental, Truvativ, SR Suntour, Kenda and Samsung. ProdecoTech builds extremely high quality bicycles first, then adds the power elements that also make it a top quality electric bicycle.
ACCURACY IS THIER PRIORITY. ProdecoTech electric bicycles are built in the USA to meet or exceed industry standards with industry leading accuracy for all specifications. They test for rated efficiency versus max peak power. This ensures that the electric bicycle you buy, performs exactly how you would expect in battery life, speed, distance and power.
- The clean and contemporary style of the brushed aluminum Mariner is unmatched in today’s e-bike market
- The 500-watt motor powers this sleek folding bike up hills with ease
- Just turn the half-twist throttle for “power-on-demand” propulsion to engage the motor and reach speeds of up to 20 mph
- The 48-volt, 9 amp, high-capacity Samsung cell battery provides green energy efficiency and riding distances of 25 to 35 miles per charge
- The precise and dependable SRAM XO Twist 9 Speed Derailleur and SRAM X9 9 Speed Mid shifter ensure an effortless ride while offering the option of pedaling for exercise
- In addition, the Avid DB1 Hydraulic Disc brakes and 180 millimeter rotors supply reliable stopping performance
- Double wall 24 millimeter aluminum rims add strength and rigidity to the Mariner 500
- The lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame folds for easy storage
- Compact aluminum folding frame - rust resistant
- 25-35 miles per charge, plenty of battery life to ride
- Step Through Frame Perfect for women
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Stay in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- This bike comes fully assembled
- Built in the USA
- No Sales Tax
- FREE SHIPPING
|MOTOR||Rear Geared 48V 500W|
|BATTERY||48v 9Ah Samsung Cell|
|FRAME||Folding Aluminum 20" Rim|
|FRAME FINISH||Deep Blue Metallic|
|FORK||Suntour Black Swing Shock Suspension|
|HANDLEBAR||540mm w/ 6º Sweep Aluminum (Adjustable)|
|SADDLE||Velo Plush Vacuum|
|SHIFTER||SRAM XO Twist 9 Speed|
|DERAILLEUR||SRAM X9 9 Speed Mid|
|BRAKES||Avid DB1 Hydraulic Disc|
|PEDALS||HTI A120SS Sealed|
|TIRES||Continental Contact 20 x 1.75″|
|RIMS||Double Wall 24mm Aluminum|
|INCLUDES||Ebike, Battery, Manual, Bicycle Tool|