We no longer carry ProdecoTech bikes. Please check out our other fine selections of electric bikes: https://www.ebikejoy.com/collections/ebikes-on-sale
The Mariner LD is lightweight, portable, rust-resistant and easily stored, which is great for those on the go. In addition to the high-end, salt-air friendly aluminum features, the Mariner LD is equipped with a durable KMC Rust Buster chain and aluminum adjustable suspension fork.
The Mariner series has been redesigned with a new rear-rack 36 Volt 10.4Ah battery powered by Samsung cells that gets you up to 17mph and has a 40 miles range in a single charge. You get the most comfortable ride with Velo Plush Vacuum saddle and Suspension seat post.
The Mariner LD’s compact folding frame makes this a versatile and portable transportation option, and this outstanding package ensures an effortless ride around town or along the shore.
TOP NAMES FOR INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE. ProdecoTech quality is unquestionable with components from industry leading brands like SRAM, Rock Shox, Avid, Continental, Truvativ, SR Suntour, Kenda and Samsung. ProdecoTech builds extremely high quality bicycles first, then adds the power elements that also make it a top quality electric bicycle.
ACCURACY IS THIER PRIORITY. ProdecoTech electric bicycles are built in the USA to meet or exceed industry standards with industry leading accuracy for all specifications. They test for rated efficiency versus max peak power. This ensures that the electric bicycle you buy, performs exactly how you would expect in battery life, speed, distance and power.
ProdecoTech Mariner Folding Electric Bicycle Features:
- The clean and contemporary style of the brushed aluminum Mariner is unmatched in today’s e-bike market
- The 200-watt motor powers this sleek folding bike up hills with ease
- Just turn the half-twist throttle for “power-on-demand” propulsion to engage the motor and reach speeds of up to 17 mph
- The 36-volt, 10.4 amp, high-capacity Samsung cell battery provides green energy efficiency and riding distances of 25 to 40 miles per charge
- The precise and dependable Single Speed Derailleur and Single Speed shifter ensure an effortless ride while offering the option of pedaling for exercise
- In addition, the Promax TX-120 brakes and V-brakes rotors supply reliable stopping performance
- Double wall 24 millimeter aluminum rims add strength and rigidity to the Mariner LD
- The lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame folds for easy storage
- Compact aluminum folding frame - rust resistant
- 25-40 miles per charge, plenty of battery life to ride
- Step Through Frame Perfect for women
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Stay in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- This bike comes fully assembled
- Built in the USA
- No Sales Tax
- FREE SHIPPING
ProdecoTech Mariner Folding E-Bike Specifications:
|MOTOR||Front FSG 36V 200W|
|BATTERY||36V 10.4Ah Samsung Cell|
|FRAME||Folding Aluminum 20" Rim|
|FRAME FINISH||Brushed Aluminum|
|HANDLEBAR||Promax T-Bar 500mm Aluminum|
|SADDLE||Velo Plush Vacuum|
|TIRES||Continental Contact 20 x 1.75″|
|RIMS||Double Wall 24mm Aluminum|
|INCLUDES||Ebike, Battery, Manual, Bicycle Tool|