ProdecoTech Mariner v5 36V 300W Folding Electric Bicycle. Extra $100 with Coupon Code "PRODECOTECH$100"
The Mariner V5, with its brushed aluminum, satin clear finish and 20-inch rim frames is one of the cleanest looking and most compact e-bikes in its class. Weighing in at just 42 pounds, up to 25 percent lighter than its competitors, the Mariner V5 is lightweight, portable, rust-resistant and easily stored, which is great for those on the go.
When activated, the “power-on-demand” propulsion system can reach speeds of up to 18 mph from its free-spinning, 300-Watt motor mounted to the front wheel, which delivers 500 Watts at peak. The Mariner has a maximum range of 35 miles per charge thanks to the 36-Volt, 10.4-amp hour Samsung cell battery.
You will love the control and dependability of the TX-120 front brake plus the efficient and reliable Avid BB5 Disc Brakes in the rear. In addition to the high-end, salt-air friendly aluminum features, the Mariner is equipped with a durable KMC Rust Buster chain.
TOP NAMES FOR INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE. ProdecoTech quality is unquestionable with components from industry leading brands like SRAM, Rock Shox, Avid, Continental, Truvativ, SR Suntour, Kenda and Samsung. ProdecoTech builds extremely high quality bicycles first, then adds the power elements that also make it a top quality electric bicycle.
ACCURACY IS THIER PRIORITY. ProdecoTech electric bicycles are built in the USA to meet or exceed industry standards with industry leading accuracy for all specifications. They test for rated efficiency versus max peak power. This ensures that the electric bicycle you buy, performs exactly how you would expect in battery life, speed, distance and power.
- The clean and contemporary style of the brushed aluminum Mariner is unmatched in today’s e-bike market
- The 300-watt motor powers this sleek folding bike up hills with ease
- Just turn the half-twist throttle for “power-on-demand” propulsion to engage the motor and reach speeds of up to 18 mph
- The 36-volt, 10.4 amp, high-capacity Samsung cell battery provides green energy efficiency and riding distances of 25 to 35 miles per charge
- The precise and dependable Single Speed Derailleur and Single Speed shifter ensure an effortless ride while offering the option of pedaling for exercise
- In addition, the Avid BB5 front brake, Promax TX-20 brakes in the rear and 180 millimeter rotors supply reliable stopping performance
- Double wall 24 millimeter aluminum rims add strength and rigidity to the Mariner v5
- The lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame folds for easy storage
- Compact aluminum folding frame - rust resistant
- 25-35 miles per charge, plenty of battery life to ride
- Step Through Frame Perfect for women
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Stay in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- This bike comes fully assembled
- Built in the USA
- No Sales Tax
- FREE SHIPPING
|MOTOR||Front FSG 36V 300W|
|BATTERY||36V 10.4Ah Samsung Cell|
|FRAME||Folding Aluminum 20" Rim|
|FRAME FINISH||Brushed Aluminum|
|HANDLEBAR||Promax T-Bar 500mm Aluminum|
|SADDLE||Velo Plush Vacuum|
|BRAKES||Avid BB5 (front) / Promax TX-120 (rear)|
|PEDALS||HTI A120SS Sealed|
|TIRES||Continental Contact 20 x 1.75″|
|RIMS||Double Wall 24mm Aluminum|
|INCLUDES||Ebike, Battery, Manual, Bicycle Tool|