We no longer carry ProdecoTech bikes. Please check out our other fine selections of electric bikes: https://www.ebikejoy.com/collections/ebikes-on-sale
The stunning ProdecoTech Outlaw SS, one of the first muscle e-bikes on the market, was born to become the newest American icon.
This Candy Orange Metallic version of the hot new Outlaw Series carries a top speed of 28 mph, and is equipped with a 1200-Watt, rear direct-drive hub motor, which delivers 1200 Watts at peak, and a range of up to 35 miles per charge.
TThe racy Outlaw SS features a double-crown magnesium suspension fork and SRAM 8-speed X9/XO drive train along with high-powered Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic disc brakes and Avid 200mm HS1 rotors. The rigid frame of aircraft-grade aluminum is well suited for more aggressive riders, and includes frame mounts for water bottles and fenders. In so many ways this impressive, rock-solid bike was created to break the rules.
TOP NAMES FOR INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE. ProdecoTech quality is unquestionable with components from industry leading brands like SRAM, Rock Shox, Avid, Continental, Truvativ, SR Suntour, Kenda and Samsung. ProdecoTech builds extremely high quality bicycles first, then adds the power elements that also make it a top quality electric bicycle.
ACCURACY IS THEIR PRIORITY. ProdecoTech electric bicycles are built in the USA to meet or exceed industry standards with industry leading accuracy for all specifications. They test for rated efficiency versus max peak power. This ensures that the electric bicycle you buy, performs exactly how you would expect in battery life, speed, distance and power.
ProdecoTech Outlaw SS Direct Drive Electric Mountain Bike Features:
- The clean and contemporary style of the brushed aluminum Outlaw is unmatched in today’s e-bike market
- The 1200-watt motor powers this sleek electric bike up hills with ease
- Just turn the half-twist throttle for “power-on-demand” propulsion to engage the motor and reach speeds of up to 28 mph
- The 48-volt, 12 amp, high-capacity LiFePO4 cell battery provides green energy efficiency and riding distances of up to 35 miles per charge
- The precise and dependable SRAM X9 8 Speed Mid Derailleur and SRAM XO Twist 8 Speed shifter ensure an effortless ride while offering the option of pedaling for exercise
- In addition, the Avid DB5 Hydraulic Disc brakes and 200mm / 180mm rotors supply reliable stopping performance
- Double wall 24 millimeter aluminum rims add strength and rigidity to the Outlaw SS
- The lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame folds for easy storage
- Compact aluminum folding frame - rust resistant
- Up to 35 miles per charge, plenty of battery life to ride
- Step Through Frame Perfect for women
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Stay in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- This bike comes fully assembled
- Built in the USA
- No Sales Tax
- FREE SHIPPING
ProdecoTech Outlaw SS Electric Mountain Bicycle Specifications:
|MOTOR||Rear Direct Drive 48V 1200W|
|BATTERY||48V 12Ah LiFePO4|
|FRAME||Rigid Aluminum 26″ Rim|
|FRAME FINISH||Candy Orange Metallic|
|COMPONENT FINISH||Gloss Black and Matte Black|
|FORK||Double Crown Suspension|
|HANDLEBAR||Truvativ Huss 31.8 Mid-Rise 700mm|
|SADDLE||Velo Plush 6218|
|SHIFTER||SRAM XO Twist 8 Speed|
|DERAILLEUR||SRAM X9 8 Speed Mid|
|BRAKES||Avid DB5 Hydraulic Disc|
|ROTORS||200mm / 180mm|
|PEDALS||HTI A120SS Sealed|
|TIRES||Continental Trail King 26 x 2.4|
|RIMS||Double Wall 24mm Aluminum|
|INCLUDES||Ebike, Battery, Manual, Bicycle Tool|