ProdecoTech Rebel X v5 36V 600W Fat Tire Electric Bike. Extra $100 with Coupon Code "PRODECOTECH$100".
The Rebel X by ProdecoTech is easily one of the most anticipated eBikes waiting to hit the market. The eBike incorporates a fat tire frame with new battery system which is built into the downtube of the frame. This new system offers increased water resistance which is perfect for the off-road environment.
The Rebel X comes with a rigid fork for $2,399 with the option of a suspension fork for $2,599. The Rebel X uses a powerful ProdecoTech Direct Drive 600w Motor. This bike has amazing braking performance with it’s Avid Guide 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes. Whether you’re riding on trails or sand, this ebike is UNSTOPPABLE!
TOP NAMES FOR INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE. ProdecoTech quality is unquestionable with components from industry leading brands like SRAM, Rock Shox, Avid, Continental, Truvativ, SR Suntour, Kenda and Samsung. ProdecoTech builds extremely high quality bicycles first, then adds the power elements that also make it a top quality electric bicycle.
ACCURACY IS THIER PRIORITY. ProdecoTech electric bicycles are built in the USA to meet or exceed industry standards with industry leading accuracy for all specifications. They test for rated efficiency versus max peak power. This ensures that the electric bicycle you buy, performs exactly how you would expect in battery life, speed, distance and power.
- The clean and contemporary style of the brushed aluminum Rebel is unmatched in today’s e-bike market
- The 600-watt motor powers this sleek folding bike up hills with ease
- Just turn the half-twist throttle for “power-on-demand” propulsion to engage the motor and reach speeds of up to 20 mph
- The 36-volt, 14.25 amp, high-capacity Samsung cell battery provides green energy efficiency and riding distances of 18 to 25 miles per charge
- The precise and dependable Single Speed Derailleur and Single Speed shifter ensure an effortless ride while offering the option of pedaling for exercise
- In addition, the Avid GUIDE 4 Piston Hydraulic brakes and 200mm/180mm millimeter rotors supply reliable stopping performance
- SC J93M Oversized 36H rims add strength and rigidity to the Rebel X
- The lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame folds for easy storage
- Compact aluminum folding frame - rust resistant
- 18-25 miles per charge, plenty of battery life to ride
- Step Through Frame Perfect for women
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Stay in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- This bike comes fully assembled
- Built in the USA
- No Sales Tax
- FREE SHIPPING
|MOTOR||600W Rear Direct Drive|
|TOP SPEED||20 mph|
|FRAME||Rigid Down-Tube Battery|
|FRAME FINISH||Matte Black|
|FORK||PTECH Rigid Fat-Fork|
|HANDLEBAR||Truvativ Riser Huss 700mm|
|SADDLE||Velo 6218 Plush 285 x 192|
|BRAKES||Avid GUIDE 4 Piston Hydraulic|
|PEDALS||HTI A120SS Sealed|
|TIRES||Devist-8er UL 4.0″|
|RIMS||SC J93M Oversized 36H|
|INCLUDES||Ebike, Battery, Manual, Bicycle Tool|