ProdecoTech Stride 500 36V 500W Step Though Direct Drive Electric Bike. Extra $100 with Coupon Code "PRODECOTECH$100".
The Stride 500, with its powerful 500-Watt motor, which delivers 720 Watts at peak, and a high capacity 11.6-amp battery. This step-through, rigid frame electric bike brings new meaning to the term “ease of use.” You will also appreciate the Avid DB1 hydraulic disc brakes and Avid 180mm HS1 rotors for the best in heat shedding, not to mention the SRAM X7 Twist 8-speed shifter and the ultra-durable Continental Town & Country 26 x 1.9 tires which provide stability and traction.
Just give a half twist to the throttle and activate the “power-on-demand” propulsion system to reach speeds of up to 20 mph. The comfort of the Stride 500 is unmatched, as it is engineered for easy mount and dismount along with an over-sized vented saddle for cushion. This bike is perfect for all ages and all levels of riding.
TOP NAMES FOR INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE. ProdecoTech quality is unquestionable with components from industry leading brands like SRAM, Rock Shox, Avid, Continental, Truvativ, SR Suntour, Kenda and Samsung. ProdecoTech builds extremely high quality bicycles first, then adds the power elements that also make it a top quality electric bicycle.
ACCURACY IS THIER PRIORITY. ProdecoTech electric bicycles are built in the USA to meet or exceed industry standards with industry leading accuracy for all specifications. They test for rated efficiency versus max peak power. This ensures that the electric bicycle you buy, performs exactly how you would expect in battery life, speed, distance and power.
- The clean and contemporary style of the brushed aluminum Stride is unmatched in today’s e-bike market
- The 500-watt motor powers this sleek electric city bike up hills with ease
- Just turn the half-twist throttle for “power-on-demand” propulsion to engage the motor and reach speeds of up to 20 mph
- The 36-volt, 11.6 amp, high-capacity Samsung cell battery provides green energy efficiency and riding distances of 25 to 35 miles per charge
- The precise and dependable SRAM X5 – 8 Speed Derailleur and SRAM X7 – 8 Speed shifter ensure an effortless ride while offering the option of pedaling for exercise
- In addition, the Avid DB1 Hydraulic brakes and 180 millimeter rotors supply reliable stopping performance
- Triple wall deep 25 millimeter rims add strength and rigidity to the Stride 500
- The lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame folds for easy storage
- Compact aluminum folding frame - rust resistant
- 25-35 miles per charge, plenty of battery life to ride
- Step Through Frame Perfect for women
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Stay in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- This bike comes fully assembled
- Built in the USA
- No Sales Tax
- FREE SHIPPING
|MOTOR||500W Rear Direct Drive|
|TOP SPEED||20 mph|
|FRAME||Aluminum Step Thru 26" Rim|
|FRAME FINISH||Pure White Gloss|
|COMPONENT FINISH||Gloss Black and Matte Black|
|HANDLEBAR||Promax 25.4 Cruise 600mm|
|SADDLE||Velo Plush Wide Vented|
|SHIFTER||SRAM X7 – 8 Speed|
|DERAILLEUR||SRAM X5 – 8 Speed|
|BRAKES||Avid DB1 Hydraulic Disc|
|PEDALS||HTI Folding Aluminum / Nylon|
|TIRES||Continental Town & Country 2.1″|
|RIMS||Triple Wall Deep 25mm|
|INCLUDES||Ebike, Battery, Manual, Bicycle Tool|