Jeep Rubicon 48V 1000W Fat Tire E-Bike by QuietKat
The Jeep Rubicon E-Bike takes our partnership with Jeep to the next level. Loaded with an additional 45% more range, more aggressive geometry, and an all-new fine-tuned 150mm inverted front suspension fork for the smoothest rides on the roughest terrain in the backcountry. Take on the backcountry with enough power to get you to the top of the trail faster.
The Jeep® Rubicon E-Bike is built tough with a powerful torque-sensor motor system that delivers 1000W of nominal power, with a peak output of 1500 watts for quick acceleration to a top speed of over 30mph. Take any adventure farther with the legendary performance you expect from the most respected off-road brand on the planet, paired with QuietKat's innovative eBike technology.
Power and Performance that you can rely on
QuietKat’s most popular electric fat bike features an integrated battery and motor system and equipped with top components including adjustable air-suspension, 4-Piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and a wide-range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain.
Riding Experience like no other
Considering the size and power of the motor (up to 1000W), it is astounding how quiet the QuietKat Rubicon runs. This makes it an ideal choice for hunters who are looking for both stealth and power to take them off the beaten track and into the backwoods when enjoying a weekend of hunting.
Comfort and Convenience all in one
The Rubicon is fitted with renowned Knobby tread tires with an impressive width of four and a half inches, giving these all terrain tires excellent grip on uneven terrain in both wet and dry conditions. It’s no surprise the Rubicon is favored by law enforcement personnel and security workers, as well as farmers and ranchers who need a reliable workhorse.
QuietKat Rubicon 48V 1000W Electric Bike Measurements:
QuietKat Rubicon 48V 1000W Electric Bike Features:
- Backed by Jeep: Designed in conjunction with Jeep and inspired by the legendary off-road capability Rubicon 4x4. The Rubicon eBike is packed with 45% more range to continue the legacy of the most capable electric bike on the planet.
- Get more miles: Long-range 21AH battery so you can tackle the longest rides into the backcountry
- Fire-Link suspension: The optimized Fire-Link suspension system provides smooth operation and more traction, comfort, and capability.
- Premium stopping power: Equipped with industry-leading, four-piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- All-Terrain tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep Rubicon vehicle, the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Powerful motor: The industry-leading Bafang Ultra-Drive 1000 Watt unrestricted motor unleashes an unmatched 1500 Watts of peak performance and 160 nm of torque for getting even the largest loads to the top of the hill.
- Tough frame: The Rubicon frame is made to last and includes a lifetime warranty so you can send it harder than ever before
- Haul more gear: Built to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear on the bike and even more in tow.
- Ready for more: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Multiple modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk.
QuietKat Rubicon 48V 1000W Electric Bike Specifications:
|Motor||Ultra 1000W (Mid-Drive)|
|Battery||21AH/48V | 1008Wh|
|Throttle||Removable Thumb Throttle|
|Performance||160NM Torque | 1500 Peak Output|
|Brakes||TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc|
|Suspension||150mm | RockShox Monarch RL | QK Inverted Air-Suspension|
|Tires||26” x 4.8” All-Terrain|
|Load Capacity||300 lbs|
|Sizes||S | M | L|