Villager Urban 48V 500W Fat Tire Mountain Electric Bike by QuietKat
QuietKat are known for their rugged off-road electric bikes built to take on the challenges of the backwoods. But, if you are looking for something to get you to the local store, or a few miles to work and back, electric bikes can be an environmentally sound, enjoyable way to travel too. With the Villager, QuietKat have 21st century transport sorted, whether you are looking for an urban machine or a way to get around your small-town neighborhood.
Blending the very best of QuietKat’s electric bike know-how with an easy to ride, step-through design, the Villager offers the enjoyment of biking and the convenience of electric power into a single machine. With a reinforced frame, this electric bike is built to last, it doesn’t flex, just a sturdy, confidence inspiring ride wherever you may be.
That step-through design makes this a very simple electric bike to ride, with an upright riding position for improved visibility and comfort. The mudguards front and rear keep you free from spray even when the roads are wet, with the Villager offering a more relaxed, easy to live with electric bike solution for those looking for every day transport.
This electric step-through bike also enjoys the benefits of coil front suspension to prevent arm fatigue and provide a more comfortable riding experience over uneven road surfaces. The 7-speed gearing and 8-inch Tektro mechanical disc brakes are easy to use for traditional pedaling, with the 3-inch wide street tread tires providing a stability.
As an electric bike, the Villager also features a 500-watt motor mounted to the rear hub, providing strong assistance for effortless travel through a 5-stage pedal assistance system. A simple thumb control lets you balance your pedaling and electrical power on the fly, with the 48V, 11.6Ah battery offering superb performance and range. This flexible system means no more struggling up the hills, just dial in some assistance and away you go! Once at the top, dial assistance down again and you can conserve battery power and pedal normally. All the benefits of an electric bike when you need them.
The robust construction and quality components make maintenance a breeze, and the battery is conveniently mounted out the way, integrated into the downtube. The battery locks in place for added security, and it can be charged on or off the bike. Using the latest Panasonic battery technology, it charges quickly and provides ample range for your daily commute. This may be a little different to other QuietKat electric bikes, but it has the same reliable quality that every electric bike in the range brings to the table. A QuietKat bike for a different environment.
Every QuietKat product comes with a one-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its battery, controller and motor assembly. QuietKat frames come with a lifetime warranty. For more information on warranty and returns, please visit our Warranty page.
QuietKat Villager Mountain Electric Bike Measurements:
QuietKat Villager Mountain Electric Bike Features:
- Ultimate cruising: Ideal for use on bike paths, dirt roads, urban streets, and more.
- 7 Speeds: Seven-speed gear drive-train can also be easily converted to a single speed for simplicity and maintenance.
- One size fits all: The Villager features a one size fits all 16-inch step-through design to make it easy for him or her to get on the bike and get going.
- Improved motor: The 500-watt direct-drive motor makes it easy to climb tough inclines and power through deep sand or mud.
- Top-quality components: Features performance level component package with a 100-millimeter suspension fork with coil springs shocks, and two-piston mechanical disc brakes paired with 203-millimeter rotors.
- Accessory compatible: The Villager is compatible with many QuietKat accessories, easily facilitated by our all-new integrated cargo rack, pannier bags, lights, tire inserts, and trailers.
- Fat tires: Outfitted with 3" plus-size street tires for a smooth and comfortable ride as you cruise around.
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax
QuietKat Villager Mountain Electric Bike Specs:
|Battery||12.8AH/48V | 614Wh | 10 lbs|
|Throttle||Removable Thumb Throttle|
|Brakes||Tektro Mechanical Disc|
|Suspension||RST Coil Suspension Fork|
|Tires||Kenda 26×3” Street Tread|
|Load Capacity||325 lbs.|
|Modes||5 Levels of Pedal Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist|
|Class||1 | 2|