Steppenwolf - Transterra Wave E1 Electric Bicycle 700c 21". Free Gift of Cycle Force Helmet with Order!
Our Transterra E is robust and suitable for everyday use with convincing qualities. Longer rides are easy thanks to its powerful Bosch engine and an abundant 400 Watt battery pack. This is also made possible by its low center of gravity, optimum handling, and comfortable ride height. Fork, suspension seat post, ergonomic handles and an adjustable stem make our Trans Terra E comfortable.
Available in men's and ladies' models. These bicycles come 99% assembled. Images reflect frame and color only, please review specs carefully as they are not necessarily reflected in the image.
The smartest foxes in the Steppenwolf family have the extra benefit of E-power. Therefore, they are always there first. They do not even break a sweat and have more time for the important things in life.
Steppenwolf Bikes are produced in Germany by MIFA Bicycle Works. Since 1907 MIFA has been producing bicycles in the most technically advanced and automated large scale bicycle factory on earth.
*Your gift will be included automatically in your order. Not valid during sale periods.
Steppenwolf Transterra Wave E1 Electric Bicycle 700c 21" Features:
- Frame/Fork: Triple butted lightweight aluminum 6061 frame on Suntour NEX-H LO fork
- Wheels/Tires: Schwalbe Marathon 40-622 tires on Mach 1 M240 wheels
- Drivetrain: Bosch Active Cruise 25 km/h Generation II motor. Four assistance settings are available depending on conditions and rider preference.
- Brakes/Cockpit: Shimano V-Brake BR M422 brakes; Steppenwolf Trekking 600 mm handlebars on ahead adujstable Steppenwolf post; Selle Royal Freccia saddle on Steppenwolf seatpost
- Extras: Busch & Muller Lyt BN plus headlight; Busch & Muller CM TopLight Flat Plus S LineTec rear light
Steppenwolf Transterra Wave E1 E- Bike 700c 21" Specifications:
|MOTOR TYPE||Active Line Cruise Mid-Mounted Geared Motor|
|MOTOR NOMINAL OUTPUT||250 watts|
|MOTOR PEAK OUTPUT||250 watts|
|MOTOR TORQUE||50 Newton meters|
|BATTERY VOLTAGE||36 volts|
|BATTERY AMP HOURS||11 ah|
|BATTERY WATT HOURS||400 wh|
|CHARGE TIME||3.5 hours|
|ESTIMATED MIN RANGE||52 miles|
|ESTIMATED MAX RANGE||118 miles|
|DISPLAY TYPE||Bosch Intuvia Removable Backlit LCD|
|READOUTS||Speed, 4 Assist Levels, Battery Voltage, Odometer, Estimated Range, Clock, Max Speed, Average Speed, Trip Time|
|DISPLAY ACCESSORIES||Independent Button Pad|
|DRIVE MODE||Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist Pedalec|
|TOP SPEED||15.5 mph|