Alpine Trails SLA Electric Mountain Bicycle by X-Treme - Lowest Cost e-MTB. Free 90 Day Extended Warranty!
Looking for an e-bike that is easy on the wallet? The X-Treme Alpine Trails Elite Electric Bike is one of eBikeJOY's best sellers as well as the lowest price electric bike on the market! It is the lowest cost PAS (Pedal Assist System) e-bike available anywhere. It's an incredible value. You'll love it for joy rides, daily commutes around town or hitting the trail.
300 Watt Rear Hub Motor and Steel FrameWith a powerful 300W zero resistance motor it will take you up a hill or down the street without breaking a sweat. The Alpine Trail's motor is completely sealed in the rear wheel so there are no moving parts visible to the rider. If you choose to ride without power you won't feel the motor while pedaling.
*Your gifts will be included automatically in your order. Not valid during special sales or with any other offers.
7 Speed Gear and Shifter System
The X-Treme Alpine Trail is made with all top of the line components. It includes a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, 2 SLA E-Bike Batteries In A Sealed Pack, a 100% Steel Frame, fully adjustable comfortable seat, and 26" wheels with Kenda brand tires.
While riding the driver can choose from 3 power options:
- Twist the throttle and take off under electric power only.
- Press the PAS button (Power Assist System) on the handlebar and the electric power will only kick in while you are pedaling.
- Turn off the PAS system and simply pedal the bicycle like you would any other bicycle and ride with the power off. When you are ready for assistance, simply twist the right throttle grip and the power is there for you instantly.
The X-Treme Alpine Trails bike will travel up to 20 MPH for approximately 20 miles on a single charge and takes up to 4 hours to re-charge. (Charger included) Checkout the X-Treme Alpine Trail as its the most affordable, fun electric bike available.
X-Treme Alpine Trail Elite Bike Features:
- Versatile for the mountain for city riding
- Pedal assist mode (PAS) added to make it easier on your knees
- Throttle on the left handlebar makes starting up from a complete stop a easier than ever
- 7 speed shifter makes it like magic to climb hills
- Battery indicator light built into the handlebars so you always know how much battery you have left for your ride
- Kickstand makes going for lunch or coffee a breeze
- Key locked for extra security
- Steel frame for solidness and toughness
- Removable battery so that it is easy to charge at home or the office
- Front and rear fenders included so going through small puddles won't muddy your clothes
- Kenda mountain bike tires make city or trail riding easier than ever
- 2 sets of keys so you will always have an extra set
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax
- Free 90 Day Extended Warranty!
X-Treme Alpine Trail Mountain Bike Specifications:
|Motor Type||Brushless Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel|
|Gears & Speeds||7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter|
|Amps||15 AMP Circuit (2 Batteries at 12 AMP\'s each)|
|Volts||24 Volts (Each Battery is 12 Volts)|
|Batteries||(2) Sealed Lead Acid Batteries in Removable Battery Box Pack|
|Security||Key Locked On/Off Switch & Key Locked Battery Pack|
|Charger||Smart Charger Included|
|Distance||15 to 20 miles per charge - can still pedal if charge is lost|
|Throttle Type||Twist Throttle or Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) or Pedal Only|
|Frame Type/Size||100% Steel Frame / 18|
|Frame Style||Men's Cross Bar - Standard|
|Braking System||Front And Rear Brakes|
|Drive System||Rear Hub Motor (Motor Is In Rear Rim) + Pedal Power|
|Head Light||LED Light Included (Battery Operated Clamp On)|
|E-Bike Dimensions||Wheel to Wheel 72|
|Seat Height||Adjustable Seat Height 33|
|Carton Size (LxWxH)||54.5 X 8.5 X 27.5 Inches|
|Shipping Weight||76 Lbs|
|Bicycle Weight||65 Lbs (With battery pack installed) Ready To Ride|
|Battery Weight Only||21 Lbs (This is the weight of the battery pack if removed)|
|Maximum Rider Weight||350 Lbs|
|Cargo Rack||Not Included|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty on Bike and Battery|
|**Note**||*depends on rider weight & terrain|