Trail Maker 24V/8Ah Mountain Electric Bicycle by X-Treme. Free $50 Professional Bike Assembly Credit!
X-Treme Power Assisted Mountain Bike / Bicycle running on a 300 watt rear hub motor, a removable lightweight Lithium battery pack, 7 Speed Shimano gear system, ALL Aluminium frame & wheels, hydraulic shocks & off road tires. This model is available in a 18" frame & comes in natural polished aluminum or black with 26" wheels.
Quick Release Front Wheel - LiPo4 Lithium Battery Pack & UL Certified LiPo Battery Charger - Quick Disconnect Rear Motor - Lower Profile Velo Brand Seat - Upgraded Crank System - LED Clip On Headlight Replaces Old Light Shown In Photo - New Button Added To Handle Bar Allows You To Toggle Power Assist System (PAS) On & Off.
*Your gifts will be included automatically in your order. Review the terms of the Free Pro Bike Assembly by Clicking Here: Free Pro Assembly Info. Not valid during special sales or with any other offers.
X-Treme Trail Maker Elite Electric Bicycle Features:
- Pedal assist mode added to make it easier on your knees.
- Throttle on the left handlebar makes starting up from a complete stop a breeze.
- 7 speed shifter makes it easy to climb hills.
- Battery indicator light built into the handlebars so you always know how much battery you have left.
- Kickstand makes going for lunch or coffee a breeze.
- Lightweight lithium ion battery makes charging easy and painless.
- Lithium ion battery has a 3-5 year battery life making this bike worth the extra investment.
- Rear rack included makes grocery shopping and errands simple and easy.
- Kenda mountain bike tires makes switching from city to off road a blast.
- 2 sets of keys so you will always have a spare at home
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax
- $50 Professional Bike Assembly Credit!
X-Treme Trail Maker Elite Mountain Electric Bike Specifications:
|Amps||8 Amp Circuit (7 Batteries at 8 Amps Each)|
|Volts||24 Volts (Each Battery is 3.6 Volts)|
|Batteries||7 Lightweight Lithium LiFePo4 Batteries in a Sealed Removable Pack|
|Distance||Up to 15 to 20 miles per charge* - can still pedal if charge is lost|
|Tire Size||26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels|
|Charger||24V 8Ah Smart Charger Included|
|Motor||Brushless Hub Motor - Motor is in centere of rear wheel|
|Gears & Speeds||7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter|
|Throttle Type||Variable Speed Control (Twist Throttle) or Pedal & Power Assisted|
|Frame Type/Size||100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight - 18 Inches|
|Forks||RST Front Hydraulic Forks Made (Top Name Brand)|
|Braking System||Front & Rear Disk Brakes|
|Drive System||Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor within rear rim or Pedal Power|
|Measurements||72 Inches Wheel to Wheel - 25 Inches Width - 37 Inches to Handlebars - 34 3/4" to 39 Inches Seat Height|
|Carton Size (L x W x H)||54 x 9 x 28|
|Bicycle In Box Weight||63 lbs.|
|Bicycle Weight||52 lbs.|
|Suggested Max Weight||350 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty on Bike and Battery|
|Notes||*depends on rider weight & terrain|