Sierra Trails Elite 7-Speed Step-Through Mountain Electric Bicycle by X-Treme. Free $50 Professional Bike Assembly Credit!*
The Sierra Trails Elite is a step through frame design battery powered Electric Bicycle, running on a 300 Watt rear hub motor. The motor is completely sealed in the rear wheel and there are no moving parts visible to the rider. Made with all top of the line components this model includes a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, 2 SLA E-Bike Batteries In A Sealed Pack, a 100% Steel Frame, fully Adjustable Seat, and 26 Inch wheels with Kenda brand tires.
While riding the driver can choose from 3 power options:
- Twist the throttle and take off under electric power only.
- Press the PAS button (Power Assist System) on the handlebar and the electric power will only kick in while you are pedaling.
- Turn off the PAS system and simply pedal the bicycle like you would any other bicycle and ride with the power off. When you are ready for assistance, simply twist the right throttle grip and the power is there for you instantly.
The Sierra Trails Electric Bicycle will travel up to 20 MPH for approximately 20 miles on a single charge and takes up to 4 hours to re-charge. (Charger included)
The Sierra Trails is a perfect ladies electric bicycle. It's a great woman's electric bicycle because you step right through the frame instead of having to step over the cross bar of the frame like on a men's bike although men often purchase the step through version for ease of access. The step through frame makes it much easier for anyone to get the bicycle.
*Your gifts will be included automatically in your order. Review the terms of the Free Pro Bike Assembly by Clicking Here: Free Pro Assembly Info. Not valid during special sales or with any other offers.
X-Treme Sierra Trails Elite Step-Through Electric Bike Features:
- Easy to get on and off with step through frame
- Fast and fun to ride with 300W rear hub motor
- Low price so you can save money
- Easy to assemble
- All the way to work and back on a single charge (up to 20 miles)
- You can recharge while at work, it only takes 4 hours.
- Perfect for ladies who want to keep up with their husband on his fast road bike
- Also perfect for men who have bad backs and want to get on and off easily
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax
- $50 Professional Bike Assembly Credit!
X-Treme Sierra Trails Elite Mountain Electric Bike Specifications:
|Motor Type||Brushless Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel|
|Gears & Speeds||7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter|
|Amps||15 AMP Circuit (2 Batteries at 12 AMP\'s each)|
|Volts||24 Volts (Each Battery is 12 Volts)|
|Batteries||(2) Sealed Lead Acid Batteries in Removable Battery Box Pack|
|Security||Key Locked On/Off Switch & Key Locked Battery Pack|
|Charger||Smart Charger Included|
|Distance||15 to 20 miles per charge - can still pedal if charge is lost|
|Throttle Type||Twist Throttle or Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) or Pedal Only|
|Frame Type/Size||100% Steel Frame / 18|
|Frame Style||Woman / Ladies Step Through Frame|
|Braking System||Front And Rear Brakes|
|Drive System||Rear Hub Motor (Motor Is In Rear Rim) + Pedal Power|
|Head Light||LED Light Included (Battery Operated Clamp On)|
|E-Bike Dimensions||Wheel to Wheel 72|
|Seat Height||Adjustable Seat Height 33|
|Carton Size (LxWxH)||54.5 X 8.5 X 27.5 Inches|
|Shipping Weight||76 Lbs|
|Bicycle Weight||65 Lbs (With battery pack installed) Ready To Ride|
|Battery Weight Only||21 Lbs (This is the weight of the battery pack if removed)|
|Maximum Rider Weight||350 Lbs|
|Cargo Rack||Not Included|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty on Bike and Battery|
|**Note**||*depends on rider weight & terrain|